Printing is available from all public computers. The cost is $0.10 per page for black and white and $0.50 per page for color.
You will need your self-created Barcode/Guest Name when you pick up your documents at the Reference Desk. Please Contact Us with any questions.
Copy machines are available on both levels of the Library. Black and white copies are $0.10 per page, and color copies are $0.50 per page.
Faxes are sent by the Circulation Department. This service is available during all business hours. No faxes can be sent outside the U.S.
- Incoming faxes - $1.00 per page
- Outgoing faxes - Illinois: $1.00 per page
- Outgoing faxes - surrounding states: $1.50 per page
- Outgoing faxes - rest of continental U.S.: $2.00 per page
- Outgoing faxes - Alaska and Hawaii: $3.00 per page
The Library has a scanner available for public use in the upper level computer lab. This machine allows you to digitize documents and photos, and email, print, or save them to a USB flash drive. The scanner also makes color copies. There is no fee to use this machine unless you make color copies, which cost $0.50 per page.